We analyze existing data from current installations and local weather patterns to gain a complete picture of your installations’ energy production.
Each design is unique to the needs of the customer and is customized to the site, the local climate as well as funding, tax credits and incentives available. Trust our team of NABCEP-certified PV installation professionals and engineers to design an efficient, effective and reliable solar installation for you.
Standard Solar also provides Owner’s Engineering Services. We can serve as an owner’s Engineer/Technical Representative, provide design document review and technical project development consultation.
Design Review Scope:
- Provide comprehensive design review and technical analysis of the calculations, Civil/Site Engineering Drawings (for ground mount systems), Structural Engineering Drawings, Electrical Engineering Drawings
- Analysis of:
- Constructability review
- Review of compliance with released codes
- Provide guidance on means and methods as applicable or requested by the Client
- Post-design review project meetings with the Client and their EPC partner or engineers of record
Assessment of Product or Technology Scope:
- Conduct a thorough review of the manufacturer or technology in question through vendor interviews and internet research
- Run each vendor, manufacturer or product through SSI’s vendor qualification review. The review will include discussion of the following topics:
- Equipment materials and specifications
- Design life and supporting evidence, calculations, test results
- Test results of all third party reviews
- Discussion of special technology features and product differentiation
- Added value services provided by the vendor
- Vendor supply chain—capacity, sourcing, manufacturing locations, etc.
- Vendor experience with product
- Vendor quality programs in place
- International accreditation's
- Social responsibility policies
- Provide a comprehensive report of our analysis and findings