Careers at Standard Solar
As a leader in providing photovoltaic solutions to commercial and residential customers, Standard Solar offers a unique working environment where individual and team contributions are equally valued and rewarded.
Whether you are experienced in our industry or have a passion for renewable energy, we're interested in talking with you about career opportunities with us. We offer competitive compensation and excellent benefits that include:
- Health Coverage (Medical, Prescription, Dental and Vision)
- 401(k) with Company Discretionary Matching
- Company Paid Short-Term Disability
- Company Paid Long-Term Disability
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 15 Days Paid Time Off
- Business Casual Work Environment
- Employee Solar Purchase Program
- General Counsel
Serves as the head of the company's in-house department and holds an executive position within the company reporting directly to the President and CEO. The General Counsel's main role is to guarantee that the company is working in compliance with the law in every way. Interested applicants should email either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please see our other current career opportunities below.